Friday, July 2, 2010

U-Kiss's Precious Memory


U-Kiss's Precious Memory
“I remember going to school together with my friends, going out to play after school and then going home” - Alexander
“I was the happiest when I was holding my parents’ hands going to the amusement park to play” - Kevin
“I trained hard in Taekwondo when I was young. I remember learning the movements one by one while perspiring, together with my friends.” - Eli
“I want to go back to the time on a cold winter day when I was doing ice fishing with my family” - Kibum
“During the school vacation in elementary school, where I exercised and played with my friends for the whole day” - Dongho
“I went to the amusement park alot when I was young. I also remember the times when I held my parents’ hands at the amusement park and took the rides excitedly” - Kiseop


*sorry, no Soohyun’s there, it wasnt mentioned in the source >.<
credit: 100511 May Issue of “SBS Inkigayo Magazine” + u-kissfamily

0 comments:

 
i love u-kiss © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.
i love u-kiss © modefied by jujed 2010 Jujed